"Application deadline for fresh admissions has now been extended at IGNOU Re-Registration July 2022 to August 25. Read more about it here."
IGNOU Re-Registration July 2022: Indira Gandhi National Open University has yet again pushed the last date for re-registration to July 2022. The deadline is now August 25 for new admissions. Therefore, candidates can apply on their official website, ignou.ac.in.
Although, the university had earlier announced the last date as August 12. Now they have been notified through a tweet about the IGNOU Re-Registration 2022 latest change.
IGNOU Re-Registration July 2022: Steps to Complete the Registration Form
Applicants can further follow the below steps to learn how to fill out the IGNOU Re-Registration July 2022.
- Firstly, visit the official website ignou.ac.in.
- Then, click on the ‘re-registration’ or ‘fresh admission’ tab.
- Now, read the instructions carefully and click on the ‘Proceed for Re-registration’ button.
- Next, enter your enrollment number and password, then click on the ‘Login’ tab for re-registration.
- Furthermore, applicants must fill out the re-registration form, where fresh entrants need to enter all details.
- Select program options between elective and optional from the course list. However, applicants cannot change their choice of course later.
- Now, provide details for verification and click on ‘next’.
- Pay the fee through Netbanking/credit/debit or UPI.
- Lastly, submit the form and save it for future reference.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.