Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will close the online application facility for MBA and ODL 2021 admissions today, 30 September. Therefore, interested candidates can apply for MBA and distance-learning programmes by the end of the day. The registration process is available entirely online on the university’s official website, ignou.ac.in
The initial registration window was supposed to end on 23 September 2021. However, the admissions application deadline has received several extensions, and another postponement will likely not occur. The university is offering admissions to various remote learning UG, PG, diploma, certificate, advanced diploma, and doctoral programmes.
Steps to Apply for IGNOU ODL and MBA 2021 Admissions
Application forms for Indira Gandhi National Open University courses will close by the end of the day. Therefore, candidates can refer to the given guidelines to register for IGNOU programmes.
- Go to the university’s official website – ignou.ac.in
- Then, click on the “Last date to apply for MBA Program extended to September 30” link.
- Select the admission portal link available on the page.
- The website will then display a registration portal.
- Register by providing basic candidate details such as full name and email address.
- Afterwards, log in with the generated user credentials.
- Fill out the application form with programme choice, academic, and personal details.
- Then upload the required documents in the stated format.
- Complete the payment process of the INR 200 application fee through online means such as credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Verify and submit the registration form.
- Finally, download the application for further reference.