"IGNOU to close the application window for the MBA admissions 2022-23 tomorrow, September 30. Candidates can register on the official website now."
IGNOU MBA Admissions 2022: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) is prepared to close the application window for the MBA programme 2022-23 tomorrow, i.e. September 30. All the candidates willing to apply for IGNOU MBA admissions 2022 for the distance mode programme must register themselves at the official admission portal. However, they need to register for IGNOU MBA online mode first.
Steps to Register for IGNOU MBA Admissions 2022
Follow the procedure mentioned below to register for IGNOU MBA admissions 2022.
- First, visit the official website, ignou.ac.in
- Then, select the desired course link and register with basic details.
- Now, enter the details, including the enrollment number, and log in again.
- Once done, fill in the application form.
- Afterwards, upload the necessary documents.
- Next, verify application details.
- Deposit requisite amount of application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form and download the confirmation page.
- Lastly, download and take a printout for further reference.
All the candidates must upload scanned copies of their documents for IGNOU MBA admission 2022. Such as a photograph of the candidate, signature of the candidate, DOB certificate (10th pass certificate) for age proof, Qualification certificate (12th Marksheet or Certificate/Graduation pass certificate) and a government-issued photo ID Card. Further, the candidates are expected to keep their Experience certificate, Category certificate and BPL certificate handy, if applicable. Candidates are advised to check the official website for further updates regularly.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.