"Officials from the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will close the online registrations for the IGNOU MBA admission 2022."
IGNOU MBA Admission 2022: Officials from the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will close the online registrations for the IGNOU MBA admission 2022 for the 2022-23 session. Thus, all interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply must do so on the official website as soon as possible. Moreover, fresh applicants must first register on the official website before applying.
While applying for the IGNOU MBA admission 2022, candidates will need essential documents such as their class 10 and class 12 certificates and work experience certificates. Furthermore, they would need their class 10 pass certificate as proof of their date of birth (or any other valid document). Furthermore, candidates would need their category and BPL certificates, if applicable. Lastly, they would also need their ID proof such as Aadhar, Driving license, voter ID, PAN, and ration card.
Step-By-Step Procedure for IGNOU MBA Admission 2022
Candidates must follow the guidelines below to register for the IGNOU MBA Admission 2022
- First, visit the official website at ignou.ac.in.
- Next, click on the link for the required course and enter basic personal information to register.
- Then, log in with the enrolment number created during registration.
- Next, fill out the rest of the form and upload all documents in prescribed formats.
- After the above step, pay the course fee through any prescribed formats.
- Finally, download and print the confirmation page for future reference.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.