"The IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) re- registration deadline has been extended from 15th July 2022 to 31st July 2022."
The IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) deadline for re-registration has been extended for all the courses till 31st July 2022. Candidates must fill in the IGNOU July 2022 re-registration form to enroll in the next academic session before the deadline.
Steps for Re-registration for IGNOU July Session 2022
- Visit the official website, ignou.ac.in.
- Next, they need to click on the re-registration tab.
- The students should go through all the information and procedures for re-registration.
- Then, a new Login window will open.
- Students need to fill in the required details.
- They must pay the fees for re-registration through online mode.
- Finally, they can take the necessary printouts for future reference.
IGNOU July Session 2022 Highlights
- The IGNOU July 2022 re-registration procedure will commence on 20th May 2022.
- The candidates can check the re-registration status after 30 days of submitting their re-registration form.
- Enrollments of the students will be rejected without submission of the re-registration form.
- The students can pay the re-registration fees online.
- IGNOU June 2022 term end exams will start from July 2022 and end on 5th September 2022.
For any queries, concerns, or discrepancies regarding the IGNOU July session 2022, the students are advised to contact the university officials and the representatives from the regional center. They should cross-verify all the details filled within the estimated deadline.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.