"The deadline for IGNOU July 2022 Session Registration has been extended to 9 September. Earlier, the last date was 25 August."
IGNOU July 2022 Session Registration: The deadline for IGNOU July 2022 Session Registration for new admissions has been extended to 9 September. Additionally, the deadline for re-registration has also been extended to 9 September. Earlier, the last date to complete both processes was 25 August. To apply, visit the official websites: ignou.ac.in or ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
Steps for IGNOU July 2022 Session Registration
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to complete the IGNOU July 2022 session registration:
- First, visit either of the following IGNOU admission portal: ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- Once on the page, tap on the “Click here for registration” tab.
- On the new page, fill out the information in the required fields and submit.
- Then choose the IGNOU programme (elective/optional) from the course list.
- Afterwards, complete the verification details and continue by clicking the ‘Next’ button.
- Now make the payment of the registration fees using net banking, credit card, debit card or UPI.
- Finally, submit the application form and save it for future use.
IGNOU commenced the June term end exams on 22 July, which will continue till 5 September. Further, IGNOU June term end exam results are being announced from 24 August. Moreover, the practical exam date sheet for IGNOU June TEE 2022 is also out from 24 August.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.