"Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has postponed the application deadline for July cycle of admissions till Oct 10."
IGNOU Admission 2022: The registration window for the July session for IGNOU Admission 2022 has been extended till Oct 10, 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can register for the IGNOU admissions 2022 from the official website, ignou.ac.in.
Please Note: As per the official notice released recently - the last date of fresh admission for PG and UG programme online and ODL mode except certificate and the semester-based programme has been extended till Oct 10, 2022
- For IGNOU admissions 2022 (ODL/distance learning programme), Click Here
- For IGNOU Admissions 2022 (Online programme), Click Here
Steps to Register for IGNOU Admission 2022
Students can check the steps given below to register for IGNOU Admission 2022 -
- Visit the IGNOU's official website- ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the registration link available on the homepage of the website.
- Now, click on the "Click Here for New Registration" tab.
- Fill up the students' registration form and click on the "Register" tab.
- Upload the necessary documents, pay the fees and click on the "Submit."
- Download the application form and take a printout for further reference.
The results for IGNOU for December 2021 TEE online programme were released on Sept 29. Candidates who appeared for December 2021 TEE can check their results with their enrolment number. Also, the IGNOU June 2022 TEE was held from Aug 24 to Sept 5 2022.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.