"IGNOU admission 2022 application deadline for July session has been revised again. Students can visit the official website of the university - ignou.ac.in and register themselves till Oct 27."
IGNOU Admission 2022: The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the deadline to fill the IGNOU admission 2022 form for the July session till Oct 27, 2022. Candidates who are yet to register can apply for IGNOU July registration 2022 on the official website- ignou.ac.in
Previously, the last date of IGNOU July 2022 registration was Oct 20, 2022. Candidates now have 7 more days to register for IGNOU July admission 2022.
How To Register For IGNOU Admission 2022
Follow the below given step to register for the IGNOU 2022 admission.
- First, visit the official website of IGNOU- ignou.ac.in
- On the homepage, register with the basic details and the course opted for
- Next, fill out the application form carefully.
- Further, pay the application fee for IGNOU admission 2022.
- Once done, hit the option to submit
- Lastly, download the application form of IGNOU 2022 and take a printout for future reference.
Documents Required for IGNOU Admission 2022
All the candidates can check the list of below-mentioned documents that need to be uploaded in the specified format for IGNOU 2022 admission.
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned copy of Age Proof
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if the candidate falls under SC/ST/OBC category
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate if the applicant is Below Poverty Line.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.