"IGNOU will close the IGNOU 2022 registration and re-registration window for the January session today on 15 March 2022."
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will close the IGNOU 2022 registration and re-registration window for the January session today, 15 March 2022. Therefore, contenders who desire admission in the January 2022-23 academic session can submit the registration form before midnight. Earlier, the last date to fill out the registration and re-registration form was 5 March 2022. However, the university extended the registration deadline by ten days.
The administration conducted the term-end exams for 21 December 2021 from 4 March to 11 April 2022. In addition, management also released the PhD answer key 2021 on 8 March 2022. The National Testing Agency (NTA) organised the PhD entrance exam 2021 on 24 February 2022.
How to Fill Out IGNOU Re-registration Form 2022?
The step by step procedure to fill out the re-registration form is given below:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU: online.ignou.ac.in.
- On the home page, click on the re-registration link.
- The contenders can fill out the IGNOU January reregistration form and choose the forthcoming year/semester subjects.
- Pay the re-registration fee via online mode.
How to Apply for Registration?
Find below the procedure to apply for registration:
- Visit the official website: online.ignou.ac.in.
- Under the “Register” section, go to the “Fresh Registration” link.
- Now, click on the “Click Here for New Registration” section
- Fill out the form and click on the “Register” tab.
- Contenders will obtain an enrollment ID and password on their registered email ID.
- Now log in using the valid credentials
- Fill out the admission form
- Pay the processing fee via online methods.
- Download and print out the registration form 2022 for future references.