"Indira Gandhi National Open University has extended the IGNOU 2022 deadline for registration and re-registration until 5 March."
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the IGNOU 2022 deadline for registration and re-registration for January 2022 session for both open distance learning (ODL) and online programmes until 5 March. Applicants who are yet to apply can visit the websites ignou.ac.in and ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in to register themselves.
“The last date of Fresh Admission and Re-Registration (Both for Online and ODL mode) for the January 2022 Session has been extended until 5 March 2022 Link for ODL Programs: https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in Online Programs: https://ignouiop.samarth.edu.in Re-registration: https://onlinerr.ignou.ac.in,” IGNOU tweeted.
Steps to Fill in IGNOU Re-registration Form
Officials have extended the IGNOU re-registration form deadline to 5 March. Hence, applicants can follow these simple steps to complete their registration process.
- Visit IGNOU’s official website – ignou.ac.in.
- Then, click on the online registration link on the homepage and select re-registration.
- Afterwards, click on the “New Registration” tab.
- Log in using your name, enrolment ID, and programme code.
- Then, fill out the details in the re-registration form of IGNOU.
- Pay the IGNOU re-registration fee in online mode.
- Finally, submit the duly filled out re-registration form.
Steps to Fill in IGNOU January Session Registration Form
Authorities have extended the registration deadline for the IGNOU January session to 5 March. Hence, applicants can apply before the deadline by following the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the IGNOU registration portal – ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- Afterwards, click on the “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” link available on the website.
- Then, enter the required details such as your name, email address, password, and mobile number within the registration form.
- Make the payment for the IGNOU registration fee online.
- Afterwards, log in using your registered email address and password.
- Then, click on the “Login” button to proceed.
- A new window with the application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill out your personal and academic details within the given fields.
- Then, upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Finally, submit the application form.