"IGNOU has extended the deadline to fill out the IGNOU 2022 January session re-registration form until 10 February 2022."
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the deadline to fill out the IGNOU 2022 re-registration form for the January session until 10 February. Thus, applicants can fill out and submit the IGNOU January re-registration form by visiting the official website – ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU re-registration for the January session started on 2 November. Previously, the deadline to apply for the IGNOU January re-registration was 31 January. Candidates must fill out the IGNOU January re-registration form to move on to the next semester or academic year. Only those candidates enrolled in any undergraduate and postgraduate programmes offered at the university can apply for IGNOU January re-registration.
Steps to Fill Out the IGNOU 2022 January Session Re-Registration Form
IGNOU has extended the deadline for registration form submission to 10 February. Hence, candidates can fill in their applications by following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official IGNOU website – ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the “Register Online” tab on the homepage.
- Then, select the “Re-Registration” link.
- Read the instructions mark the declaration by clicking on the “Proceed for re-registration” button.
- Afterwards, enter the enrollment number password and click on the “Login” tab.
- Then, proceed to fill out the IGNOU re-registration form.
- Select your desired IGNOU courses (elective/optional) from the provided options. Candidates cannot change their opted courses at the later stage of admission.
- Then, provide the necessary details for verification and select the “Next” button to proceed.
- Pay the IGNOU re-registration 2022 fee via net banking, credit card, debit card or UPI.
- Finally, submit the registration form.