"Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has postponed the deadline to apply for IGNOU 2021 July term registration until 12 December."
Indira Gandhi National Open University has postponed the IGNOU 2021 July term registration deadline until 12 December. Hence, applicants can still apply for IGNOU July session admissions by the deadline on the official website, ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in. However, candidates should first check the eligibility criteria of their desired programmes stated by the university before starting the registration process.
Steps to Submit IGNOU 2021 July Term Registration Forms
IGNOU officials have extended this year’s July term registration process deadline to 12 December. Thus, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to register themselves.
- Visit IGNOU registration portal – ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- Then, click on the “Click here for new registration” tab.
- Enter the required details such as your name, email address, password, and mobile number within the registration form.
- Then, make the payment for the IGNOU registration fee online.
- Afterwards, log in using your registered email address and password.
- Then, click on the “Login” button to proceed.
- A new window with an application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill out your personal and academic details within the given fields.
- Then, upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Finally, submit the application form.
Previously, the university opened the IGNOU PhD registration facility online on 5 December. Hence, interested and eligible candidates can fill out and submit their application forms by 22 December. Afterwards, officials will open an application modification window for PhD applicants on 24 December 2021.