"Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has postponed the IGNOU registration 2021 deadline for the July session to 31 October."
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has postponed the IGNOU registration 2021 deadline for the July session to 31 October. Earlier, officials closed applications for IGNOU certificate, diploma, PG diploma and UG/ PG semester-based programmes. Therefore, the registration extension only applies to the institute’s UG and PG courses. Hence, interested candidates can register by visiting the official website, ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
Additionally, candidates must pay an IGNOU registration fee of INR 200 to lock in their registration. This fee is non-refundable and can be paid through online means, such as with a credit card, debit card, net banking, or UPI. Furthermore, IGNOU has announced a tentative schedule for their December semester assessments. Officials will begin conducting the university’s end-term exams from 20 January to 22 February 2022.
Steps to Register for IGNOU 2021 July Session Admissions
Officials have extended the July 2021 semester admissions deadline for undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Therefore, candidates can follow the mentioned steps to fill out the IGNOU 2021 registration form.
- Visit the official website – ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- Then click on the “Click Here for New Registration” tab available on the home page.
- The website will then display a registration portal.
- Fill out the IGNOU registration form by entering basic personal credentials such as full name and email address.
- Afterwards, log in using the credentials provided to the candidate’s email ID.
- Choose the desired programme from the given options.
- Enter the required details within the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents and complete the fee payment process online.
- Finally, submit the registration form and download the filled-out application for further reference.