"Indira Gandhi National Open University has postponed the IGNOU July 2021 registration deadline for undergraduate and postgraduate courses."
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has postponed the IGNOU 2021 registration deadline for undergraduate and postgraduate courses for the July session until 22 November 2021. Interested candidates can apply through IGNOU’s online admission portal, ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in. The application window for UG and PG candidates has obtained several extensions. Previously, the last date to fill out the IGNOU registration form was 12 November 2021. Nevertheless, the application windows for certificate, diploma, and PG diploma programmes for the July 2021 session are closed.
Steps to Complete IGNOU 2021 July Registration Process
IGNOU has extended the July registration deadline to 22 November. Therefore, eligible and interested candidates can apply virtually before the deadline by following the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website – ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- Then, click on the “Click here for new registration” tab.
- Register for the portal by providing information such as your full name and email address.
- Then, pay the registration fee online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Afterwards, log in using your registered email address and password.
- Click on the “Login” button to proceed.
- Fill out the application form with the required personal and academic details.
- Then, upload the required documents in the prescribed format and size.
- Verify and submit the application form.
- Finally, save your filled-out IGNOU application form for further reference.