IGNOU 2021 July Registration Deadline Extended till 12 November
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the deadline to fill the IGNOU 2021 July session registration form.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the deadline to fill out the IGNOU 2021 July session registration form to 12 November. Previously, the deadline to apply for the IGNOU registration was 31 October. Therefore, interested aspirants can apply for the examination before the deadline by visiting the official website – ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in. However, candidates should first check the specified eligibility criteria for their desired programme before they start the registration process.
Candidates will be required to enter their personal and academic details in the registration form. Additionally, applicants must make sure that all the details filled out within the registration form are correct. Recently, the university announced that it is exempting all registration fees for students who belong to SC and ST categories.
Steps to Register for IGNOU 2021 July Session Admissions
IGNOU has postponed the July examination registration deadline to 12 November. Hence, candidates can follow the steps stated below to fill out and submit their application forms.
- Visit the official website – ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- Then click on the “Click Here for New Registration” tab available on the home page.
- The website will then display a registration portal.
- Fill out the IGNOU registration form by entering basic personal credentials such as full name and email address.
- Afterwards, log in using the credentials provided to the candidate’s email ID.
- Choose the desired programme from the given options.
- Enter the required details within the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents and complete the fee payment process online.
- Finally, submit the registration form and download the filled-out application for further reference.
POST YOUR COMMENT