"The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) will conduct CSEET May 2022 exam tomorrow. Check exam guidelines here."
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) will conduct CSEET May 2022 tomorrow, May 7. Due to the ongoing pandemic, the authorities will conduct the exam online in remote proctored mode. ICSI had earlier issued admit cards on April 28.
CSEET stands for Company Secretary Executive Entrance Test. This time there will be no oral test for the examination. Applicants must have a functioning computer or laptop with a stable internet connection.
CSEET May 2022 Exam Day Guidelines
The institute has released a set of regulations for CSEET examinees. Candidates should go through the guidelines thoroughly before appearing for the exam:
- Candidates must log in to the CSEET test portal 30 minutes before the scheduled start time of the test. They will not be authorized to enter the test after 15 minutes have passed since the test started.
- Candidates must carry the admit card and a government-issued ID card with them for verification. If failing to do so, they will not be allowed to take the exam.
- Candidates must have a laptop/desktop, constant power supply, internet connectivity, & other technical specifications.
- They cannot attempt the exam through a smartphone or tablet.
- Examinees cannot use any study material, mobile phones, or electronic gadgets during the exam.
- The supervisor will continually monitor the candidates through video/audio mode.
- Candidates cannot take any breaks during the test.
- Candidates cannot leave the test until 90 minutes have passed since its start; they can leave only when it has been completed.
- No one other than the bona fide candidate should be present for the test.
Candidates need to download the secure exam browser SEBLite from the link provided by the authorities. ICSI will share login credentials with candidates by email/SMS before the exam.
Help Desk for Online Test
Candidates facing any technical difficulties during the exam should call the help desk numbers – 9513850008, 9513850025. They can also mail it to [email protected].