"NTA has opened the application form correction window for ICAR AIEEA UG, AIEEA PG, AICE-JRF/SRF (PhD) 2022.Â "
ICAR AIEEA 2022 Application Form: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has opened the application form correction window for ICAR AIEEA UG, AIEEA PG, AICE-JRF/SRF (PhD) 2022. The window to make corrections was opened on 28 August and will remain open till 31 August. To edit their application forms, candidates can visit the official portal of the ICAR 2022 exam: icar.nta.nic.in
Notably, NTA allows editing of most of the details the candidate has entered in the ICAR AIEEA 2022 Application Form Correction without any extra fee. This includes the uploaded photograph and signature. The candidate will have to pay the extra fees to change the details wherever applicable. However, they cannot edit their exam city preferences.
Candidates can make corrections only through the online mode; requests for changes cannot be made through post/email. Moreover, candidates must log in using their application number and password to be able to make the corrections.
Steps to Perform ICAR AIEEA 2022 Application Form Correction
Given below are the steps to make the ICAR AIEEA 2022 Application Form Correction through the official website:
- First go to the ICAR examination portal of the NTA: icar.nta.nic.in
- Then click on the ‘Correction Window For ICAR – 2022’ link visible at the top of the page.
- On the next page, click on the link as per the course the candidate has applied for.
- Then, to log in, candidates must enter the login credentials, i.e., application number, password and security pin.
- Once logged in, the candidate can access the application form to make the corrections.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.