ICAI CA November Application Correction 2022: The registrations for CA intermediate and CA Final exams that are to be held in November, ends on September 10. The correction window for the form will remain open till September 13, 2022. More exams like ITAT are scheduled to be conducted during the same time as the ICAI CA November application correction 2022.
ICAI CA November Application Correction 2022
In order to complete filling out the exam forms for CA Intermediate and CA Final, the candidates can refer to the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website for ICAI CA November application correction 2022.
- Click on the portal section on the homepage
- Now, click on the self-service portal.
- Now register and then login through your credentials.
- Continue to submit your form.
- Pay INR 600 in late fees to complete the process.
- Once done, download and take out a printout of the same.
ICAI CA November 2022 application correction formerly had a deadline of August 30. The deadline was then extended to September 7. Candidates who have missed it can submit the exam form for CA Final or Intermediate by September 10, 2022. This would require them to pay a late fee of Rs. 600 on the official website. Students also need to submit satisfactory proof of their graduation and adherence to minimum marks in the form.This stands to be the first time that ICAI introduced the system of filling out application forms on the Self Service Portal for ICAI CA November Application Correction 2022.
Follow GetMyUni for more content on the Latest Education News.