"The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has informed us that it will reopen the CA December 2021 registration window"
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has announced that it will reopen the CA 2021 December session registration window. Hence, applications will be available online from 11 to 12 October 2021. Candidates can fill out the CA exam form 2021 with a late fee of INR 600 in online mode. ICAI plans to reopen the application facility on their official website, icaiexam.icai.org. Additionally, exam forms will be open for all three examination levels – Foundation, Intermediate and Final.
Earlier, the CA exam 2021 application facility without late fees was available from 16 to 30 September 2021. Afterwards, registration with a late fee was available from 1 to 3 October 2021. CA December 2021 exams will take place from 5 to 20 December 2021. There is no fee for submitting CA application forms. However, candidates have to pay the exam fee at the time of application submission.
Steps to Fill CA 2021 December Exam Registration form
The CA 2021 December exam forms will reopen on 11 October. Therefore, candidates can follow the instructions mentioned below to fill out an application form for the December session.
- Visit the official website – icaiexam.icai.org
- Then, click on “Register/Login”.
- Afterwards, click on “New User Registration” to register as a fresh candidate.
- Fill in the details such as examination, registration number, date of birth, email address, mobile number, and landline (if any)
- Then, click on the declaration and then press the register button to complete registration.
- Next, proceed with the application form.
- If the candidate is already registered, you can simply avoid the steps and log in using your login ID and password.
- Choose the registration number from the drop-down.
- Authenticate using course+SRN+DOB.
- After authentication, enter your email address and mobile number.
- Log in using your registration number and password.
- Provide the address and other details.
- Confirm the email address and mobile number.
- Now, fill-up the form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the fee through online means such as a debit card. credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Rupay), NetBanking, BHIM UPI payment.
- Finally, download the form for future use.