ICFAI Business School has released the mock tests for the IBSAT 2021 exam in online mode. The IBSAT mock tests are available on the official website, ibsindia.org. Earlier, registration for the IBSAT mock test started on 10 August 2021. However, candidates can take the IBSAT mock tests until 30 September 2021. In addition, candidates do not have to purchase the IBSAT application form to take the national mock test. However, they must meet the eligibility criteria to appear for the IBSAT mock tests. The results for the mock examination will be announced after 7 days. ICFAI Business School will award the top 100 candidates with gift cards.
How to Register for the IBSAT 2021 Mock Test?
Candidates can follow the given instructions to register for the IBSAT mock test.
- Go to the official web portal of ICFAI Business School (ibsindia.org).
- Then, click on the link to register for the IBSAT mock examination available on the header bar.
- Afterwards, click on the “Take national mock test” tab to proceed.
- Then, provide candidate details to create your account.
- Finally, to appear for the IBSAT mock test, log in with the created credentials.
Candidates can check out the upcoming events related to the IBSAT exam from the table given below.
|IBSAT registration||6 July to 16 December 2021|
|IBSAT mock test dates||10 August to 30 September 2021|
|IBSAT examination||25 and 26 December 2021|