"The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has declared the IBPS RRB Result 2022 (Prelims). Use the direct link here to check your results."
IBPS RRB Result 2022: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has declared the IBPS Regional Rural Bank (RRB) Clerk Exam’s (Prelims) results. Moreover, the preliminary exam was for the Common Recruitment Process’ Recruitment of Group – B, i.e., Office Assistants. Be that as it may, candidates can only check the results till 14 September. In addition, those who qualify the preliminary exam are eligible to appear for the IBPS RRB Main Exam on 24 September. Therefore, continue reading to access the direct link to check the IBPS RRB Result 2022 and find out whether or not you have qualified for the Main exam.
IBPS RRB Result 2022: Steps to Access the Result
Students must use the direct link and the instructions below to access their IBPS RRBS (Prelims) Results.
- Firstly, you must visit the direct link to check the results, ibpsonline.ibps.in.
- Enter your registration number and password on the web page to log in to the IBPS portal.
- You can also use your roll number and date of birth to log in to the portal.
- Subsequently, your results will be on your screen.
- Lastly, download your IBPS RRB Result 2022 and check your qualification status.
Note: The authorities will close the window to access the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Exam Results by 14 September.
Furthermore, the IBPS RRB Main Exam 2022 is on 24 September. In addition, the admit card for the exam will be available soon. Candidates must visit the official IBPS RRB website for the latest developments.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on Latest Education News.