IBPS RRB Exam Date 2022: IBPS RRB Exam Date 2022 is on this Saturday, September 24, 2022, to select candidates for the positions of Officer Scale I, II, and III and Officer Assistant in Regional Rural Banks. For the above-mentioned posts, there are more than 8000 open positions.
The IBPS RRB Exam 2022 will last up to 120 minutes and 200 questions with a score of 200. There are 40 questions in the General/Financial Awareness portion, with a score of 40.
The IBPS RRB Exam 2022 is held in CBT format, and candidates can choose Hindi or English as their language.
IBPS RRB Exam 2022 Last Minute Preparation Tips
As IBPS RRB Exam Date 2022 is out, below are some of the important tips to follow for last-minute preparation.
- Revise Important Topics: Review all important material, and evaluate your understanding of all previously taught concepts. Avoid attempting to learn new material before the test. Focus more on current events, economic and bank-related news, monetary policies, asset reconstruction, loan restructuring, agreements, risk management, budget allocations, acquisitions & mergers, summits & conferences, bad loans, static GK, science & tech, etc. for the general/financial awareness section.
- Important Publications & Newspapers: Pratiyogita Darpan magazines, Manorama Yearbook, and newspapers like The Indian Express, The Hindu, and The Economic Times are among the crucial as IBPS RRB Exam Date 2022 is today.
- Bring Required Documents: Candidates must bring all the documents to the examination center. Each candidate must bring their assigned admit card for the IBPS RRB Exam 2022 with them. They must bring identification, such as an Aadhar card, a driver’s license, a voter ID, etc.
- Avoiding Guesswork: Candidates must not make guesses and leave questions unanswered if they are unsure of the solutions as there is a negative marking of 0.25.
- Practice Previous Year Papers: The applicant needs to get familiar with the questions from sample papers, model papers, and prior year question papers. Examine the questions and sample answers to assess and comprehend the pattern of questions and responses.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.