"IBPS PO 2022 registration has started for recruitment of personnel into premier public sector banks and other financial institutions."
IBPS PO 2022 registration: The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has started the registration for the IBPS PO 2022 examination for selection into 11 public sector banks throughout the country. The online registration process began on 2 August 2022 and will continue until 22 August 2022.
IBPS conducts its exam for recruitment into all public sector banks (such as SBI, NABARD, RBI, PNB, BOB, SIDBI, and LIC), insurance companies, and other member banks of IBPS. The IBPS exam is scheduled for the 15, 16, and 22 October 2022. IBPS released a detailed notification in PDF format on the official IBPS website on 1 August 2022 for students interested in the Probationary Officers role.
Also Read: IBPS RRB Exam Date 2022: Check Schedule Here
Step-By-Step Process to Register for IBPS PO 2022 examination
- Firstly, visit the official IBPS website at ibps.in.
- Next, click on the home page’s CRP PO/MT section.
- Then, click on the live link for “Common recruitment process for Probationary officers/Management trainee-XII.”
- From there, click on the link that says, “Click here to apply online for the common recruitment process for CRP PO/MTs-XII.”
- Click the “Click here for New Registration” live link on the next page.
- Fill in all the mandatory information to finish the IBPS PO registration.
- Next, upload your photo ID, signature, and other scanned documents.
- Finish the payment process for the IBPS PO application fee.
- Lastly, download and print the IBPS PO application form 2022 for future reference.
IBPS is an autonomously functioning body and has gained a considerable reputation for being a premier “personnel selection and test conducting agency.” Moreover, the IBPS PO registration fee for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM category is INR 175, whereas it is INR 850 for other types. Those who fulfil all the above steps can successfully download their admit card.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.