"The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS Clerk 2022 application form link today, 1 July 2022."
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS Clerk 2022 application form link today, 1 July. The IBPS Clerk application form has been released in online mode at ibps.in. As per the IBPS Clerk notification, eligible applicants can fill out the application form from 1 to 21 July 2022.
IBPS Clerk 2022 Application Form Dates
|IBPS Clerk application form start date||1 July 2022|
|Last date to fill out the IBPS Clerk application form||21 July 2022|
|Payment of application fee/intimation charges||1 to 21 July 2022|
Steps to Fill in the IBPS Clerk 2022 Application Form
Candidates can check the below-mentioned steps to fill out and complete the IBPS Clerk 2022 application process.
- Visit the IBPS official website – ibps.in
- Then, click the “CRP Clerical” link on the home page.
- Afterwards, click the link that reads “Common recruitment process for clerical cadre – XII”.
- Then, click the “Click here to apply online for Common recruitment process for clerk – XII” link.
- On the next page, click the new registration link.
- Afterwards, enter the required information to complete the IBPS Clerk registration form.
- Upload scanned your scanned photograph and signature.
- Then, fill out the IBPS clerk application form.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Pay the IBPS Clerk application fee.
- Finally, click the submit button and download the IBPS Clerk application form.
Candidates are required to pay the IBPS Clerk registration fee at the time of fill the application form. The IBPS Clerk application fee for the category SC/ST/PWD/EXSM is INR 175, and for others, INR 850. Applicants who successfully fill out and submit the IBPS Clerk application form will be able to get the admit card.