"University of Hyderabad officials have published the admit card for the instituteâs entrance exam online today, 23 August 2021."
University of Hyderabad officials have published hall tickets for the institute’s entrance exam online today, 23 August 2021. Hence, registered candidates can now download their admit cards by going to the university’s official website, acad.uohyd.ac.in. The UoH entrance test will take place in an offline testing mode from 3 to 5 September 2021. Thus, the admit card will be available until 5 September 2021.
Candidates cannot enter the testing location without a valid admit card and photo ID proof on hand. Proof of identification must be government-issued, such as passport, PAN card, driving licence, Aadhar card, voter ID, etc. Officials will conduct the examination for a duration of two hours. Additionally, exam questions will be in an objective, multiple-choice format.
The examination hall ticket will feature information such as the candidate’s name, date of birth, exam location, timing, and instructions. In addition, the university has advised applicants to go through their admit cards for discrepancies. In case of errors, students should contact university officials as soon as possible for corrections.
Steps to Download University of Hyderabad Admit Card 2021
Admit cards for the annual entrance examination for UoH admissions are now available online. Hence, candidates can refer to the following instructions to obtain their hall tickets.
- Go to the institute’s official website – acad.uohyd.ac.in
- Then, select the “Hall Ticket Download” button available on the home page.
- Afterwards, the website will display a login portal.
- Then, enter the candidate’s date of birth and application form number within the respective fields.
- Click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
- The UoH entrance assessment hall ticket will then appear on the screen.
- Finally, save and print out multiple copies of the admit card for future use.