"Board of School Education (BSEH), Haryana, will close the HTET 2021 application submission window today on the official website."
Board of School Education (BSEH), Haryana, will close the HTET 2021 application submission window today on the official website – haryanatet.in. Hence, eligible candidates can fill out and submit their applications through the website’s exam portal. Additionally, BSEH has also opened the HTET application form correction facility for all successfully registered participants.
The Board of School Education conducts the Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test (HTET) to provide eligibility to candidates for primary, trained graduate, and post-graduate teaching positions in government schools across Haryana. Officials will issue admit cards for the assessment online on 8 December. Afterwards, the board plans to hold the eligibility exam on 18 and 19 December.
Steps to Fill out the HTET 2021 Application Forms
Officials will close the HTET 2021 application submission window today. Hence, candidates can fill out the application forms before the deadline by following the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the official website – haryanatet.in
- Then, click on the “Registration/Login” tab available on the webpage.
- Afterwards, click on the “Apply Now” link.
- Read the instructions carefully and click on the “Proceed” button.
- Take a look at the steps mentioned and accept the declaration and proceed.
- Afterwards, fill in the personal details, address, contact details and register.
- Upload the requisite documents in the stated format.
- Pay the application fees through debit card, credit card, and net banking.
- Finally, download and take a printout of the registration form.