"Board of School Education Haryana (BoSEH) officials have opened the HTET 2021 application submission facility online until 25 November."
The Board of School Education Haryana (BoSEH) has opened the HTET 2021 application submission facility online. Therefore, interested and eligible candidates can register for the assessment on the board’s official website, haryanatet.in. Applicants must complete the application process by 11:59 PM on 25 November 2021. Afterwards, officials will conduct the state-level competitive test in an offline testing mode on 18 and 19 December 2021.
Steps to Submit HTET 2021 Application Forms
Registration for the upcoming Haryana TET 2021 is now available online. Therefore, interested participants can follow the steps given below to apply for the eligibility assessment by the deadline.
- Go to the official website – haryanatet.in
- Then, click on the “Registration/Login” link available on the home page.
- Select the “Apply Now” tab.
- Go through the stated guidelines thoroughly before clicking on the “Proceed” button.
- Register for the portal by providing basic candidate details such as full name, date of birth, gender, email address, and mobile number.
- Afterwards, the system will provide login credentials via SMS to the candidate’s registered mobile number.
- Log in with the given user details.
- Fill out the HTET application form with the necessary academic and personal information.
- Then upload the required documents in the stated format.
- Complete the fee payment process through online means.
- Finally, verify and submit the registration form.