HPSC Recruitment 2022: The window to apply for the post of Sub Divisional Engineer for the HPSC recruitment 2022 ends today. Therefore, candidates eligible to apply must submit the forms as soon as possible. Currently, the post has 53 vacancies.
Earlier, the applications began on Nov 16, 2022. The authorities also listed specific criteria for applying for the post of Subdivisional engineer. Hence, candidates applying must note that they must possess a degree in Civil Engg. (B. Tech) or equivalent from a known university. Moreover, the age range to apply for the post is 18 to 42. Relaxations will be applicable as per the category of the applicant.
Steps to Apply for HPSC Recruitment 2022
Candidates applying for the Sub Divisional Engineer Post must follow the steps below.
- Firstly, go to the official website.
- Go to "Advertisements" next.
- Then click on "Apply Here" next to Advt No. 29 of 2022 - Sub Divisional Engineer (Civil) (Group-B) in Development and Panchayat Department, Haryana.
- Further, the online registration portal for HPSC Recruitment 2022 will open.
- Sign up to register yourselves using your mobile number and email ID.
- Now, fill out the form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee, and click on submit.
- In the end, save a copy and take a printout.
Importantly, candidates must note that authorities will only accept the application submission procedure online, and no provision for offline submission is available.
For more information on HPSC recruitment 2022, candidates can check the Official Notification Here.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.