"HPBoSE, or the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, has started the late application process for the HP TET 2021 online."
HPBoSE, or the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, has started the late application process for the HP TET 2021. Therefore, eligible and interested candidates can still register for the exam with an additional late fee of INR 200. The facility is available wholly online on the official website, hpbose.org, until 11:59 PM on 18 October 2021.
Earlier, HPBoSE officials released the official notification for the November 2021 session of the HP TET on 10 September 2021. The application correction window will be available to all registered participants from 19 to 21 October 2021. Afterwards, the board will release admit cards for the assessment tentatively by 9 November 2021.
Steps to Submit Late Application for HP TET 2021
The late application facility for the Himachal Pradesh TET is now available online. Therefore, interested applicants can follow the steps mentioned below to register for the assessment.
- Go to the official website – hpbose.org
- Then, select the “TET (NOV-2021)” tab available within the menu bar on the home page.
- The website will then open a page containing application guidelines.
- Confirm understanding of the instructions and proceed by clicking on the “Register” button.
- The website will then open the registration portal.
- Register by providing basic candidate details such as.
- Afterwards, log in using the login credentials sent to the registered email ID.
- Fill out the application form by providing the requisite academic, personal, and communication details.
- Then, upload the necessary documents in the stated format.
- Pay the application and additional late fees through online means such as net banking, debit card, or credit card.
- Verify and submit the registration form.
- Finally, save a copy of the application and e-receipt for future reference.