"There is just a month remaining for the JEE Main 2022 exam. Find out the last month revision plan to score well in JEE Main 2022."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the session 1 exam of JEE Main 2022 from June 20 to 29. Students must know the preparation strategy for the last month to crack the exam. Check out some preparation tips and important topics for JEE Main 2022. These tips will help aspirants to study systematically for the exam.
Important JEE Main 2022 Topics for Revision
Students must go through the topics given below and revise them regularly before the exam. Here are the subject-wise topics that carry a high weightage in JEE Main exam:
JEE Main 2022: Last Month Preparation Tips
Students must have a smart preparation plan to score well in JEE Main 2022. Here are the tips that you should follow in the last month of your preparation:
- Make a realistic preparation schedule and allocate time for each subject according to your strengths and weaknesses. Stick to the schedule, but don’t get stressed out at the same time.
- Focus on practising mock tests/previous year’s papers of JEE main. This will help you to manage your time effectively in the actual exam.
- Short notes are very useful in the last few days of exam preparation. Therefore, prepare short notes of important terminology/formulas/reactions and revise them regularly.
- It is not a good idea to study new topics now as it will only lead to confusion. Hence, revise the topics that you have already covered. Moreover, it is important to concentrate on the topics that carry a good weightage in the exam.
- Make sure that your basics are clear for every subject. Practice through NCERT books if you are struggling with any fundamental concepts. In addition, experts recommend students to refer 1 to 2 additional books to get a multidimensional view of different concepts.