"HTET application form 2022 will be closed by the Board of Secondary Education, Haryana (BSEH) today, September 27."
HTET Application Form 2022: The Board of Secondary Education, Haryana (BSEH), will be closing the registration window today, September 27. All the Candidates can fill and submit the HTET application form 2022 on the official website. Note that it is important to check the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form for 2022.
How to Fill Out the HTET Application Form 2022?
To submit the HTET 2022 application form, follow the detailed steps below.
- First, visit the official website.
- Then, Search and tap on the link that reads “ Registration / Login.”
- Once done, click the “Apply Now” option in the table.
- Carefully go through all instructions and press the “Proceed” button.
- Afterward, read all the online HTET 2022 registration steps and tick the check box.
- Next, tap the “Proceed for registration” button to begin the HTET registration 2022.
- Subsequently, enter all basic details on the HTET application form 2022 and generate the registration number and password.
- Further, log in using the valid credentials and upload the scanned image, signature and thumb impression per the specified format.
- Furthermore, make the payment of the HTET 2022 application fee in online mode from your preferred payment gateway.
- Finally, submit the HTET application form 2022 after rechecking all the details.
All the Candidates must be mindful of the deadline for The HTET application from the 2022 correction facility. The form will be available online on the official web portal from September 28 to 30. Only the Candidates who submitted the registration form successfully can download the HTET admit card 2022 on November 2. Moreover, The Candidates who applied successfully for the exam are advised to download the HTET 2022 registration form in PDF format. The applicants must also take a hard copy for future reference. It is advisable to check the official website for further information regularly.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.