"The GSHSEB will close the GUJCET 2021 examination application facility window today, 4 July 2021. Click here to learn more."
The GUJCET 2021 application form window closes today, 4 July 2021. The GSHSEB board has extended the GUJCET 2021 examination application deadline to 4 July. Thus, the facility will be closed at the end of the day. The Gujrat Common Entrance Test is a state-level annual entrance exam. The Gujrat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board conduct the exam to facilitate admissions in the engineering and pharmaceutical fields. Hence, qualified candidates are eligible for Gujarat B. Tech, B.E., and B. Pharm. programmes.
Steps to Apply for the GUJCET 2021 Examination
The GUJECT 2021 examination application will close by the end of today. Thus, candidates can refer to the guidelines given below to apply for the 2021 GUJCET examination.
- Visit the GUJCET official website (gujcet.gseb.org).
- Then, select the “new candidate registration link” button on the homepage.
- Register by providing candidate details such as name, email address, mobile number, date of birth, etc.
- Then, the website will send a confirmation message to the registered email address.
- Revisit the website and select the “Login” button.
- Then, enter your registered login ID and password.
- Fill out the application form with personal, academic, and communication details.
- Then, upload the requisite scanned passport-sized photograph and signature within the specified formatting (jpg).
- Select the “payment” button and pay the application fee online via credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Go through and verify the application details, then submit the application form.
- Finally, take a printout of the filled application for future reference.
Documents Needed for the Application Process
Candidates must have the following documents on hand to apply for the GUJCET 2021 examination.
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets and certification
- School leaving certificate
- Valid identification proof (e.g., Aadhar card, passport)
- Category Certificate (for reserved category candidates only)
- Scanned passport-sized photograph
- Scanned signature