"Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board will start the GUJCET 2022 registration form tomorrow 25 January on their website."
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board will start the GUJCET 2022 registration form tomorrow, 25 January. Thus, applicants can complete their GUJCET registration 2022 at gseb.org. The application process of GUJCET comprises registration, filling out the application form, uploading documents, and payment of the fee. The deadline to complete the GUJCET registration process is 5 February.
The syllabus for each course will be different as per the required subjects for the examination. The question paper consists of various questions from PCM/PCB subjects of 10+2 level as per the required for a particular course. Candidates can check the complete syllabus for the examination from the website.
Steps to Fill in GUJCET 2022 Registration Form
Officials will start the GUJCET 2022 application window from tomorrow, 25 January. Thus, aspirants can follow the steps to fill in the forms.
- Visit the official website – www.gujcet.org.
- Then, click on the direct link to fill out the application form.
- Complete the GUJCET registration using basic details.
- Afterwards, log in using your credentials to fill out the form.
- Fill in the details in the GUJCET application form.
- Then upload the required documents as per the specifications.
- Pay the application fee in online mode.
- Finally, submit the application form of GUJCET.
GUJCET application fee is INR 300. Applicants will be able to pay the application fee of GUJCET through the online gateway system such as credit card, debit card, and net banking. Candidates can also pay the GUJCET fee at any SBI branch. Participants can also go through the GUJCET previous year question papers to check important topics and chapters asked in the exam previously.