"Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board has again extended the deadline to 14 July to submit the GUJCET 2021 application form."
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, or GSEB, has added a second extension to the GUJCET 2021 application submission deadline. As per the new deadline, candidates can submit their GUJCET application form by 14 July 2021. Hence, candidates can utilise the second extension to register for the GUJCET exam. Aspirants can fill out the GUJCET application form online on the GSEB’s official website. Additionally, the GSEB has not yet declared the GUJECT exam date. Thus, registered candidates should regularly visit the GSEB’s official website to get updates regarding the exam.
Steps to Fill Out the GUJCET 2021 Application
Refer to the given list of steps while filling out the GUJCET application form.
- Go to the GSEB official web portal.
- Then, enter the basic candidate details such as name, mobile number, email address, etc. to register.
- After registering for the GUJCET portal, log in to your account with the given credentials.
- Fill out the GUJCET application form.
- Then, pay the GUJCET application fee online.
- Finally, verify the details within the GUJCET application and submit the form.
GUJCET Eligibility Criteria
However, candidates must check the GUJCET eligibility criteria before filling out the application form online. The essential eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Candidates should live within the state of Gujarat.
- Applicants should not be younger than 17 years old.
- Candidates must have passed class 12 or an equivalent examination from a recognised board.
- In class 12, general category candidates should have obtained at least a 45% aggregate score. However, reserved category candidates must score a minimum percentage of 40%, with PCM/PCB as the main subject or equivalent exam.