GPAT Answer Key 2023: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the objection window for GPAT 2023 answer key today Jun 2, 2023, on its official website at gpat.nta.nic.in. Candidates who are not satisfied with the provisional GPAT answer key 2023 can raise objections with the valid proof before the deadline.
Also Read: KCET 2023 Result out on June 12
Steps to Raise Objections on GPAT Answer Key 2023
Below are the steps mentioned for the candidates to challenge the GPAT 2023 official answer key if they come across any inconsistencies or errors.
- Visit the official website at gpat.nta.nic.in.
- Log in using your Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on "View Question Paper" to review your marked responses and access the link for viewing or challenging the GPAT official answer key 2023.
- To raise an objection, select a specific question number and provide an alternative answer along with a supporting explanation.
- After selecting your preferred option, scroll down and click on "Save your Claims".
- After saving your claims, pay the application fee of INR 1000.
- If required you can also make changes by clicking on the "Modify your Claims".
- Download and print the payment receipt and confirmation slip for reference.
The final GPAT answer key 2023 will soon be made available on the official website by the conducting authority.