"The National Testing Agency (NTA) has started the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2022 registrations online at gpat.nta.nic.in."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has started the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2022 registrations online at gpat.nta.nic.in. Hence, candidates can fill out the application form by 17 March up to 11:50 PM. Applicants applying for GPAT have to produce a set of documents, including their photographs, signature, educational certificates, ID proof, caste certificate, and PwD certificate.
Steps to Fill in GPAT 2022 Registration Form
Officials have released the registration form for GPAT 2022 on the official website. Thus, candidates can go through the steps to apply for GPAT.
- Visit the official website – gpat.nta.nic.in.
- Then, click on the “Registration for GPAT 2022” tab on the homepage.
- Click on the ”New Registration” tab.
- Enter your name, parents’ name, date of birth, gender, and address and register.
- Afterward, log in using the application number and password. GPAT 2022 application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill in the form using the required details.
- Then, upload all documents and pay the application fees.
- Finally, submit the registration form.
Once the GPAT registration has started, the admit card will be released soon, and the candidates will have to log in to their accounts to download the admit card. Later, GPAT results are expected in the third week of April 2022.
The national level entrance examination is for admission into the M.Pharma programme, and the examination dates have not been released yet. GPAT is a computer-based online test with a duration of 3 hours. A few scholarships and other financial aids are also given to the candidates in the field of pharmacy based on GPAT scores.