"Applicants can raise objection to the GPAT 2022 answer key latest by today, May 2 (till 11:50 pm). Further information is given ahead."
Today, May 2, 2022, is the last day for raising objections to the GPAT 2022 answer key. Applicants can apply for challenging the answer key with a fee of Rs. 200 per question, latest by 11:50 pm. Earlier, NTA had released the provisional answer key for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT). The authorities conducted the test on April 9 in a computer-based test mode.
NTA had stated that “The panel of subject experts will verify challenges made by the candidates. If found correct, the panel will revise the answer key accordingly. The result will be prepared and declared based on the revised Final Answer Key”. Information regarding downloading the answer key and challenging the same are given ahead.
How to Download GPAT 2022 Answer Key?
Aspirants may refer to the following process for downloading the GPAT result:
- Log in to the official website, gpat.nta.nic.in.
- Then, click on the appropriate tab on the subsequent webpage.
- Log in using the required credentials.
- After this, click on the GPAT 2022 answer key link.
- The answer key will be displayed on your screen.
Also Read: GPAT 2022 Exam Analysis
How to Raise Objections to the Answer Key: Procedure
For raising objections, please follow the process. Students must make sure of the answers that they are challenging before applying for the given process:
- Visit the official website, gpat.nta.nic.in.
- Login to the applicant portal.
- Click on the “Apply for GPAT Answer Key Challenge” tab.
- The answer key will be displayed on the screen, and options to select your answers. Select the respective question number and provide the correct response and the explanation.
- Verify all the questions once, then click on the “Submit” button.
- Pay the challenge fee of Rs. 200.
- Your answer key challenge process is complete now. It is advisable to print out the payment receipt, and confirmation slip by yourself.