"NTA has announced the exam date for GPAT 2022. According to the notice, the exam will be held on 9 April 2022."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the exam date for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2022. According to the notice, the exam will be held on 9 April 2022. Additionally, the deadline for GPAT registrations is 17 March 2022. GPAT is a national level exam that is conducted once a year for admissions into Masters in Pharmacy programs at several participating institutions.
The GPAT question paper has a total of 125 questions, and the maximum marks for the exam are 500. Furthermore, candidates must be aware that for every correct answer, 4 points are awarded, while for every incorrect answer, 1 point is deducted.
Steps to Apply for GPAT 2022
NTA has released the application forms for GPAT and the registration is ongoing. Therefore, candidates must follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the exam.
- Visit the official website – gpat.nta.nic.in
- Click on ‘Registration for GPAT 2022’
- On the new page click on ‘New Registration’.
- A new page with information bulletin will open on your screen. After reading all guidelines carefully, click on ‘Click here to Proceed’.
- Now, on the next page enter your personal details like name, date of birth, address etc, and set your login ID and password.
- After successfully registering, login to the candidate portal and fill out the application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee and submit your application.
Candidates must know that the application form modification window will open from 19 March to 21 March 2022.
Application Fee for GPAT 2022
According to the official notification, the application fee for Unreserved Category (Male) is Rs. 2000 and for other reserved categories including Unreserved (Female) the fee is Rs. 1000.