"Applications for phase 3 of the 2021 GITAM GAT entrance examination will close by the end of today, 5 July 2021. Click here to learn more."
Applications for phase 3 of the 2021 GITAM GAT will close by the end of today, 5 July 2021. The Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management will stop accepting applications for the entrance exam by the end of the day. Thus, candidates that have not yet registered can do so online before the deadline. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in-person registration is not available. Hence, applicants can access the registration facility on the official website (apply.gitam.edu).
The GITAM GAT 2021 phase 3 examination will commence on 7 and 8 July 2021. Additionally, officials will publish the exam results on 9 July 2021. Moreover, the counselling process for phase 3 GITAM GAT candidates will begin on 11 July 2021. Earlier, officials conducted phase 2 of the 2021 GITAM GAT on 17 and 18 June. Meanwhile, the university held phase 1 of the entrance examination from 22 to 26 May.
GITAM GAT is an entrance examination to facilitate admissions to B.Tech courses within the university’s Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, and Bangalore colleges. Additionally, due to COVID-19 constraints, the 2021 GITAM GAT is a remotely-proctored IBT (internet-based test).
Steps to Register for the Phase 3 GITAM GAT 2021
The registration facility for the GITAM GAT exam closes today. Hence, candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the entrance exam.
- Go to the official website – apply.gitam.edu
- Then, register for the website portal by providing basic candidate details. These details include the applicant’s email address, mobile number, name, and password.
- Afterwards, the website will generate an application number and send credentials to the registered candidate email.
- Then, log into the portal with the provided credentials.
- Fill in the requisite information on the application form, such as academic, communication, and personal information.
- Then, upload the prescribed application documents, including a scanned passport-size photograph and signature that meet the specified formatting guidelines.
- Pay the examination application fee either through online means or via a DD (demand draft)
- Finally, verify and submit the application form.