"Candidates can fill out the application form for GD Goenka University admission 2022 till today, i.e., Sep 26, 2022. Check details here."
GD Goenka University Admission 2022: GD Goenka University’s admission portal for various UG and PG courses is currently open. However, today, Sep 26, 2022, is the last date to fill out the application form for admission.
Candidates interested in GD Goenka University admission 2022 will be shortlisted based on the candidate’s performance in the university’s entrance examination cum scholarship test. The university will then release the final merit list for counselling process.
Steps to Apply for GD Goenka University Admission 2022
Interested and eligible candidates can follow the steps-mentioned below to fill out the GD Goenka University application form 2022:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the GD Goenka University at gdgoenkauniversity.com
- Then, click on the “Apply Now” tab available on the homepage
- Now, enter details such as name, mobile number, email address, desired course, etc., to register
- After that, pay the application fee of INR 1000/-
- Then, upload all the required documents
- Finally, cross-check all the details filled and submit the application form for GD Goenka University admission 2022 process.
GD Goenka University Admission 2022: Key Highlights
Check all the important events and dates associated with the GD Goenka University admission 2022:
|University Name||GD Goenka University|
|Courses offered||UG and PG courses|
|Admission process||GD Goenka University Aspire (Entrance examination cum scholarship test)|
|Last date to apply||Sep 26, 2022|
|Entrance Exam Date||TBA|
|Official website||Click Here|
GD Goenka 2022 Admission: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check out the below-mentioned eligibility criteria for admission to various programmes offered by the GD Goenka University:
- For B.Tech course: Candidates applying for B.Tech course in GD Goenka University must have scored a minimum of 55% marks in class 12 with physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- For other UG courses: Candidates must have passed class 12 from any recognized board with relevant subject.
- For MBA course: Interested candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any UGC recognized institute/university.
- For other PG courses: Interested candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in bachelor’s programme in relevant discipline from any UGC recognized institute or university.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on Latest Education News.