GATE Registration 2023: IIT Kanpur will release the GATE 2023 application form on August 30 on their official website gate.iitk.ac.in
Eligible candidates can register for the GATE 2023 exam from August 30 to September 30, 2022. With a late application fee, students have until October 7, 2022, to finish their GATE registration for 2023.
The GATE Exam Notification is out by the conducting authority(IIT Kanpur), as well as the official brochure, registration date, and application form dates. However, the candidate must complete the registration process to be eligible for the exam.
Steps to Follow for GATE Registration 2023
Below are the steps to register your candidature for the GATE Exam:
- Visit GOAPS’s official site, gate.iitk.ac.in and register.
- After the registration, candidates need to open a window for GATE Login.
- Then fill up the required details in the GATE registration 2023 form.
- Upload the required documents like photographs and signatures.
- Then complete the payment of GATE exam fees.
- Now, click on the submit button.
Important Dates for GATE 2023 Exam
Below is the GATE 2023 exam calendar. Candidates can now check the schedule given in the official notification by referring to the table below.
|GATE Registration 2023 Start Date (without late fee)||30 August 2022|
|GATE Registration 2023 Last Date (without late fee)||30 September 2022|
|Closing Date of Extended GATE Application Process||7 October 2022|
|Changes/Corrections in Application||4 to 11 November 2022|
|GATE 2023 Admit Card Release Date||3 January 2023|
|GATE 2023 Exam Date||4, 5, 11, and 12 February 2023|
|Candidate’s Response Sheet||15 February 2023|
|Answer Key||21 February 2023|
|Results||16 March 2023|
|Score Card||21 March 2023|
GATE Exam Eligibility
Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam
- Applicants must have Indian nationality to apply for GATE 2023. Candidates from Nepal, Bangladesh, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Ethiopia, and the United Arab Emirates are also eligible for the GATE.
- Candidates must have a minimum qualification of 10+2+3. In addition, final-year candidates are also eligible to apply for the GATE entrance examination.
- No minimum passing percentage criteria are defined to apply for the GATE exam 2023.
- However, there’s no age limit to appear for the exam.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.