"IIT-Delhi has released round 5 of the GATE COAP seat allotment results on 25 June 2021. Candidates can view results on the official website."
The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT-Delhi) has released round 5 of the GATE COAP seat allotment results on 25 June 2021. Hence, candidates can check the seat allotment details on the COAP (Common Offer Acceptance Portal). Additionally, students can access this portal online on the official COAP website (coap.iitd.ac.in). Moreover, applicants can access the seat allotment details by logging into the portal via the GATE examination registration number.
The Common Offer Acceptance Portal (COAP) is a common platform for official academic enrollment processes. Thus, the website allows candidates to pursue admissions for MTech seats in participating educational institutions. Additionally, the portal is a facility for participating PSUs to upload available job offers for GATE exam-qualified candidates.
IIT officials conducted the 2021 GATE examination on 6, 7, 13, and 14 February via a remotely-proctored online mode. Furthermore, the GATE exam board had released the GATE 2021 examination results on 19 March 2021 on the official website. The deadline for accepting the round 4 offer is 27 June 2021.
Steps to Check the GATE COAP Seat Allotment Round 5 Results
Aspirants can follow the instructions given below to check the GATE COAP seat allotment.
- Go to the official website (coap.iitd.ac.in).
- Log in via your registered GATE number.
- Then, the website will then display the GATE COAT seat allotment on the screen.
- Go through the seat allotment details carefully.
- Then, applicants must choose one of the following three options offered by the website regarding allotment.
- After choosing the option, candidates must submit their choice on the portal. Additionally, applicants who choose the accept and freeze option must visit the Institute for further steps in the admission process.
Candidates can go through the choices given below.
1: Accept & Freeze – Candidates should select this option if they are satisfied with the seat allotment and wish to be considered for further admission.
2: Retain & Wait – Applicants should choose this option if they accept the seat but want to be reconsidered for further admission rounds.
3: Reject & Wait – Aspirants should select this choice if they aren’t willing to accept the offer within the current round.