GATE 2024 Registration Last Date: The Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) has now extended the GATE exam form last date of 2024 submission to Oct 5, 2023. Candidates who have yet to fill out the application form must know that the GATE 2024 registration last date has been extended to give them a chance to complete their registration process.
Candidates must note that the regular fee for reserved and female candidates is INR 900, whereas the GATE 2024 Late Fee is INR 1,400 for reserved and female candidates and INR 2,300 for all other categories.
Also Read: CUET 2024 Exam Dates Announced
Steps to Apply Before GATE 2024 Registration Last Date
Below are the steps for the candidates to complete the registration process along with GATE 2024 late fee payment
- Visit the official website of GATE at gate2024.iisc.ac.in
- Now, on the homepage, click on the "GATE 2024 ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESSING SYSTEM (GOAPS)" link.
- Then, click on the register option on the page.
- Complete your registration process by creating your login credentials.
- Login with your login credentials generated in the previous step.
- Complete the application form using your educational details.
- Upload the required documents as per the specified format.
- Next, complete the payment of the application form.
- Click on "Submit" and save the application form for future reference.
In the extended period, candidates will have to pay the gate 2024 late fee as per different categories. For more details regarding GATE 2024 registration last date, visit the official website at gate2024.iisc.ac.in.