"IIT Kanpur announced that the last date to register for GATE 2023 without a late fee has been extended to Oct 4."
GATE 2023 Registration: The last date to register for GATE 2023 without a late fee has been extended to Oct 4, announced IIT Kanpur, the conducting body. Earlier, the last date to apply without a late fee was set on Sep 30. Eligible candidates who have not yet completed but want to complete the GATE 2023 Registration can visit the official website: gate.iitk.ac.in
Further, authorities will activate the application correction facility for GATE 2023 on Nov 4. The GATE 2023 Exams are scheduled to be conducted on Feb 4, 5, 11 & 12, 2023. The GATE 2023 admit card is scheduled to release on Jan 3.
Steps to Complete GATE 2023 Registration
Here's how to complete the process of GATE 2023 registration successfully:
- Go to the GATE 2023 official website: gate.iitk.ac.in.
- Scroll down and click on the "Login" button on the homepage.
- Then, click on the "New User? Register Here" link on the page that opens.
- Enter the name of the candidate and click on "confirm."
- Followed by entering the details like mobile number and personal email id in the required fields.
- Enter personal information, educational qualification details, communication details, course option, etc.
- Then upload the required scanned documents in the prescribed formats.
- Pay the applicable GATE 2023 registration fee in the preferred payment mode.
- Verify and make sure sure that all the details that have been entered are correct.
- Finally, submit and download the completed application form.
Once the GATE 2023 Registration is complete, candidates can log in and check their application status.
Although the deadline to register without a late fee has been extended, the last day to register with a late fee will remain the same as announced earlier. Once the window to register without a late fee closes, candidates can complete the registration process with a late fee till Oct 7.
Candidates who qualify the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2023 exam will be eligible for admission to Masters courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, etc. in institutions including IITs, NITs, and IISc, Bangalore. The GATE score is valid for 3 years from its date of issuance.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.