"The window to fill out and submit the GATE Application Form 2023 without a late fee in online mode closes today, Sep 30."
GATE 2023 Registration: The window to fill out and submit the GATE Application Form 2023 in online mode closes today, Sep 30. Authorities will likely extend the last date to apply to Oct 7, although applicants will have to pay a late fee in addition to the registration fee. However, today is the last day to apply without a late fee. Following this, the application correction facility for GATE 2023 will be activated on Nov 4. The GATE 2023 Exams are scheduled to be conducted on Feb 4, 5, 11 & 12, 2023. To complete the GATE 2023 Registration, interested and eligible candidates can head to the official website of GATE 2023: gate.iitk.ac.in.
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2023 is being conducted by IIT Kanpur. Candidates who qualify the exam will become eligible for admission to Masters courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, etc. in institutions including IITs, NITs, and IISc, Bangalore. The GATE score is valid for 3 years from its date of issuance.
Steps to Complete GATE 2023 Registration
Here's how to complete the process of GATE 2023 registration successfully:
- Visit the GATE 2023 official website: gate.iitk.ac.in.
- Scroll down on the homepage and click on the "Login" Button.
- Click on the "New User? Register Here" link on the new page that opens.
- Then enter the name of the candidate and "confirm."
- Next, enter the details like mobile number and personal email id in the required fields on the registration form.
- Then the candidate will have to enter personal information, educational qualification details, communication details, course option, etc.
- Followed by this will be the step to upload the required scanned documents in the prescribed formats.
- Then make the payment of the GATE 2023 registration fee as applicable to the candidate in the preferred payment mode.
- Verify all the details that have been entered.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a printout for future use.
Once the registration phase has been completed, candidates can log in using their login credentials and check their application status.
GATE 2023 Registration Fees
Given below are the category wise application fee details for GATE 2023 Registration:
|Without Late Fee||With Late Fee|
|Female candidates||INR 850||INR 1350|
|SC/ ST/ PwD category||INR 850||INR 1350|
|All other category||INR 1700||INR 2200|
|For Foreign National/ NRI’s|
|Exam centers in India||INR 1700||INR 2200|
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.