"The GATE 2023 Registration window is going to close soon. Candidates wishing to apply for the GATE 2023 can check the detailed eligibility criteria below."
GATE 2023 Registration: Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IITB) will close the GATE 2023 application window on Sept 30, 2022, without a late fee. However, the last date for GATE 2023 registration with a late fee is Oct 07, 2022. Candidates who wish to appear for the GATE exam 2023 can apply on the official website. Interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria mentioned below to appear for the GATE 2023 exam.
Eligibility Criteria for GATE 2023 Registration
Candidates must check out the detailed eligibility criteria mentioned below before filling out the GATE application form 2023:
- Academic Qualification: Candidates must have finished a bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology (B.E./B.Tech) or a postgraduate degree (M.Sc.) in any pertinent field, or be in their pre-final or final year of study.
- Age: There is no age limit for appearing in the GATE 2023
- Nationality: Candidates must be citizens of India. However, candidates from Singapore, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Nepal, and Sri Lanka are also eligible to apply.
GATE 2023 Registration – Qualifying Examination
Candidates can check the GATE 2023 qualifying exam requirement below before proceeding further for GATE 2023 registration:
- Candidates holding a B.Tech (4 years) or B.Sc./ Diploma in Engineering/Technology
- Candidate holding Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) degree (5 years course)
- Candidates holding a Bachelor of Science degree
- Candidate must have completed 6 years programme with internship or residency training during the sixth year as part of it
- Candidates holding Masters in Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Applications, or equivalent
- Candidates holding B.Sc. Integrated Master’s degree in Engineering or Technology (4 years programme)
- Candidates should have completed Integrated Master’s degree programme or Dual Degree in Engineering or Technology (5 years programme)
- Candidates applying must have completed Integrated M.Sc. or 5 years integrated B.S.-M.S. program
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.