GATE 2023 Registration: Authorities from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, will close the online GATE 2023 registration tomorrow, Sep 30. Thus, interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering must register before the deadline. Moreover, candidates can complete the GATE application form 2023 online at the official website without paying a late fee until Sep 30.
Before applying, however, candidates must ensure that they fulfil certain application requirements for GATE 2023 registration. For instance, they must be studying in the third or higher years. Otherwise, they must have completed their degree programme in architecture, engineering, technology, science, commerce, and arts.
Check Documents Required for GATE 2023 Registration
Candidates must check the list of documents required for the GATE application form 2023.
- Passport-size photograph in the prescribed format.
- Signature in the required dimensions.
- A scanned PDF copy of the caste certificate if the candidate belongs to SC/ST (if applicable).
- Scanned PDF copies of PwD certificate (if applicable).
- Scanned copies of approved ID documents, such as PAN card, voter ID, Aadhar (or equivalent UID), and Driving License. Essentially, any proof of identity confirms their name, date of birth, and photo ID. Candidates must carry these documents to the exam centre for verification, failing which, they may be barred from entry.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.