"The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur will declare the GATE 2022 results at gate.iitkgp.ac.in on 17 March."
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur will declare the GATE 2022 results on 17 March at gate.iitkgp.ac.in. Thus, candidates will be able to check the result of GATE by entering the registration ID and password. The GATE results will include scores obtained, qualifying marks, and the All India Rank achieved by the candidates. IIT Kharagpur will release the cutoff along with the results. IIT Kharagpur will release the GATE cutoff on the official web portal along with the results. The minimum marks required to qualify for the exam will be the cutoff for the current year.
Steps to Check the GATE 2022 Results
Officials will declare the GATE 2022 results on 17 March on the official website. Thus, applicants will be able to check their results by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official portal – gate.iitkgp.ac.in
- Then, log in with the help of GATE enrolment ID/email address and password.
- Afterwards, click on the “GATE result” tab.
- After successful login, the GATE 2022 result will appear on the screen.
- Finally, download the GATE results and check the qualifying GATE cutoff and marks scored in the GATE exam.
Additionally, the details mentioned on the GATE 2022 scorecards are the name of the candidate, registration number, marks obtained by the candidate out of 100, scores obtained by the candidate out of 1000, All India Rank achieved, GATE examination paper and code, and the qualifying marks.