"The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) will close the GATE 2022 online late application window tomorrow, 7 October 2021"
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur will close the GATE 2022 late application window tomorrow, 7 October 2021. Earlier, the last date to submit the application form without late fees was 30 September 2021. Thus, aspirants who haven’t yet filled out the form can do it before 7 October 2021. The application process includes portal registration, filling details, uploading documents, fee payment, and final submission. Interested and eligible candidates can register on the official website, gate.iitkgp.ac.in.
Steps to Fill Out the GATE 2022 Application Form
The late application facility for the GATE 2022 is still available online. Therefore, candidates can refer to the steps mentioned below to fill out an application form online.
- Go to the official website – gate.iitkgp.ac.in
- Click on the “Apply Online” link under the GATE 2022 online application.
- The website will then display a registration portal.
- Then, register by entering your name, email address, mobile number, and other details.
- Afterwards, fill in your personal, academic, and communication details for the form.
- Upload the required details within the form.
- Then, pay the application fees through online means.
- Finally, verify and submit the application form.
Officials will open the GATE 2022 application form correction facility on 26 October 2021. The last date to submit the correct form is 1 November 2021. The admit cards will be available on 3 January 2021. Afterwards, officials will conduct the national-level entrance exam on 5, 6, 12, 13 February 2021.