NBE (National Board of Examinations) authorities have released application forms for the FMGE December 2021 examination today, 14 October. In addition, the board has released the official information guide regarding the entrance exam online today on the official website, nbe.edu.in.
The Foreign Medical Graduate Examination is a biannual national-level entrance assessment.
Qualified candidates can obtain provisional or permanent certification to practice medicine for Indian foreign citizens. Furthermore, participants must have scores qualifying scores within the FMGE to apply for the NMC (National Medical Commission) or SMC (State Medical Council). The December round of the assessment will take place on 12 December 2021.
Steps to Apply for FMGE December 2021 Exams
The registration facility for the December round of the FMGE is now available online. Therefore, applicants can follow the steps provided below to register for the exam.
- Go to the official website – nbe.edu.in
- Then, click on the registration link available on the home page.
- The website will then display an instructions page.
- Go through and then confirm your understanding of the stated guidelines.
- Then, register for the portal by providing personal information such as full name, phone number, and email address.
- Afterwards, log in using the credentials sent to the candidate’s registered email ID.
- Fill out the application form with the necessary qualification and personal details.
- Then choose the preferred testing location from the given options.
- Complete the fee payment process online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Finally, submit the application form and save the confirmation page for further reference.